Sep 28, 2009

Is it Monday or what?

Okay, so I'm having a really bad start to my week. Before our daughter's 2 month appointment for her first series of immunizations (which yes, has resulted in a grumpy baby that wants to eat every hour and a half), I somehow blew the circuit that my computer was plugged into, thanks to a chilly September morning and a space heater. It fried my motherboard and RAM, but thank goodness left my hard drive intact. Needless to say, I'm running behind on a few projects for my current clients (thanks for your understanding!) and my brain is feeling equally as fried as my poor computer!

What would I do without my step-father, Stefan, aka Computer Genius, and infant Tylenol? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some feedback! We love it and so do our clients!