Nov 26, 2009

{Laughter}

Awhile back many of you might remember me posting a group shot of our family in September.  Well, I've been busy and FINALLY got around to editing the rest of them.  As I was working on them last night, I had seriously forgotten how funny some of them were.  I was cracking up the entire time!  So below I wanted to share, not the perfect poses, but the real-life shots...the ones that made me smile. 


My mother-in-law and her husband


Grandma B


Our daughter (right) and her cousins


Brother and sister-in-law - "Hey puppy!  Come back!"


Pure chaos. Check out my brother-in-law.  He'd had about enough.  LOL


And last but not least, Twin Cousins! Okay, not really. They're 2 1/2 weeks apart. This was hilarious. I took a big series of these, and they had the same expression the entire time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some feedback! We love it and so do our clients!