Dec 18, 2009

Magic!

So I'm shooting a wedding tomorrow, and I always like to get inspired and mess around with some post-processing techniques before the big day.  This one is magic!  Anyone afraid to have a close-up photo taken because of not-so-flawless skin (including myself!) can just relax...with just a few steps, anyone can have a perfect, glowing portrait.  Here are some before and after shots. And let me just say, these girls are gorgeous to begin with, so I didn't have a ton of flaws in the first place.  :)

In this instance, the lighting was a bit harsh and created some shadows.  Neat picture, but skin is too dark and looks harsh. 

Before:



After:



This one is just a really tight shot...this girl has nearly flawless skin anyway, but a few subltle changes just make her glow:

Before:




After:



So, ta da!  Magic! Post-processing is something I do for all of my clients at no additional cost, and I spend extra time on wedding and senior portraits.  Call today to book your session!  360.751.7289

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some feedback! We love it and so do our clients!