May 1, 2010

{My other passion...}

I just had to share a few shots from last night.  I grew up singing, playing, and writing music with my family.  Sadly, it's rare that we are all able to find the time to get together and play like we used to.  Thanks to some dear friends of ours with a music room, we were able to have a jam session last night, and it was a blast!  This was my baby's first induction into our world of music...and she loved it!  She was dancing and, as you can see, trying to join Opa (Dutch for Grandpa) in playing the drums (and the egg).  It was such therapy for me to break away from my usual routine.  Of course I still had to bring my camera! 

( I love you all and I had so much fun!!!)

Check out the tiny little face in the corner of the center picture...lol





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some feedback! We love it and so do our clients!