Sep 19, 2010

{Maghan & JaRoddo} Kelso Washington Anniversary Photography

For some of you that have been following my Facebook, you are aware that my daughter and I were in a car accident last month.  We're okay, but it has sparked a whole mess of paperwork, chiropractor visits, and car shopoping. So after an insane, stessful month, I am finally catching up on some blogging! 

 Last month we had some dear friends visit us from Shreveport, LA.  It was their anniversary so I couldn't help but give them the gift of a custom photo session!  These two are truly the most joyful couple to be around.  Amazing people and amazing friends to have kept in touch over such a long distance.  Enjoy your preview and I will have something very special for you in the mail soon!  :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some feedback! We love it and so do our clients!