Jan 6, 2011

{Boutique Photography} Kelso Washington Maternity, Newborn, and Children's Portraiture

I have been so absolutely thrilled to have a studio location for the first time this winter.  When I opened up last May, I had an idea of what I wanted to do with the space, but as the months have progressed I have fallen into a niche that I have grown to love.  I will still be offering my services for weddings and on-location photography, but I hope to be increasing awareness of my studio and focusing more on this aspect of my business.  So here's a little blurb about it: ;)

I share a space at LaFavorites, a great little knitting boutique and coffee shop in Kelso.  The room upstairs is small and charming and has proven to work perfectly for intimate, unique photo sessions for maternity, newborn, and children's portraiture.  I have fallen in love with each precious little baby I have been privileged to photograph.  I have become almost obsessed with finding strange and unusual things when I shop.  I end up thinking, "can I put a baby in/on/around/under that?"  lol...safety first!  :)

So, I guess I am blogging about this because I have become so passionate about it and excited to offer something different to our community, and I want to extend an invitation to anyone interested to give me a call to come meet me, check out LaFavorites (a hidden gem in my opinion!), and tour my space upstairs.  When you enter, you will not find huge, harsh panels of light or blinding flashes.  I use soft, natural lighting and I avoid the cheesy, typical studio props.  I view each accessory I purchase as a tool that will enable me to create a unique portrait of your precious child that you will be eager to hang on your wall.

All January bookings will include a complimentary 8x10.
Newborn sessions start at $200
All other portrait sessions are $150
All packages include ALL of your digital images with a print release.

Call soon to book.  360.751.7289

Just a few images from the past few months:














No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some feedback! We love it and so do our clients!