Jan 23, 2011

{Love...} Portland and Clatskanie Oregon Engagement Photography

Let me just start by saying I love the city.  And I love my family. So, these two things will explain why you are going to experience image overload on this blog preview.  My baby brother is getting married in April, and for something fresh and romantic, we headed to the city for their engagement session.  I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with how their images turned out, and because he's my family (and this is my blog so I can do whatever I want!), I am posting more images than I normally do for a sneak peek.  I love you guys and hope you love your photos as much as I do!  :-)

Friends and family: Please feel free to use this page to leave your feedback, love, and congrats to the happy couple!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some feedback! We love it and so do our clients!