Mar 28, 2011

{marvelous} Portland Oregon Wedding Dress Shopping!

I love these girls.  I grew up with them and they are like sisters to me.  Did I mention they kinda are my sisters now? (in-law...lol)  Anyway, that's another story for another day.

Sara is getting married!  You can follow their hilarious blog, Marvelously Mediocre, HERE.
They hired me to document this special day; Sara was surprised with a trip home to pick out her gown with her mama and sister.  I had the privilege of tagging along and doing some work for them that will be featured in Wedding Guide of Alaska as they document this wonderful journey.

Needless to say, in the name of hiding the 'real' dress from the groom's eyes, I had to be selective in the photos I posted.  But yes, she did find 'the' dress and it was NOT 'marvelously mediocre!' It was stunning!




The "interview"...lol it was intense!



Mama getting a little sentimental...;)

I had to post this one...the look on her face was so precious when she realized this was her dress. Aww...
Congratulations, Sara, I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, Krista. This is AWESOME!! Good story,too. Pics look great(except for mine; not your fault. Some people just weren't meant to be photographed)! Thank you!! :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its great when the dress choosing process is documented, its super fun and important! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some feedback! We love it and so do our clients!