Mar 20, 2011

{twice is nice} Kelso Washington Senior Portrait Photographer

This pretty little lady chose me to do her senior portraits - twice!  This was especially fun.  We did a session at the end of last summer (see the session here) when the sun was hot and her hair was long!  She knew she was going to cut it, so we totally went for a before/after kind of thing with the two shoots.  This weekend's session was incredible; so modern and sleek with her new look.  Mariah, you're gorgeous inside and out!









2 comments:

  1. Krista!!! You are stinking AMAZING at what you do!! Thanks for making senior pictures a little less painful for me and putting up with my cheesy smiles.:) You are awesome. Love ya girly and thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ya too! I'm sad that this was our last session. :( I think I should be able to do your pictures every few months for the rest of your life, okay? I had a blast! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some feedback! We love it and so do our clients!