May 23, 2011

{Family} Longview Kelso Washington Family Photography

I'm sure you've heard me say it before, but I LOVE 'just because' sessions.  There should never have to be a special occasion to get some great family portraits.  And when you look back, you will realize that it was a special occasion in itself; getting dressed up, gathering the family together, and driving to a beautiful outdoor location and having some fun! (Yes, I said FUN!  I will never make getting your photos taken a painful thing!  We laugh and goof off and make it fun!)

Call today to book your session, $175/ One Hour / Disc of 20-30 images + printing rights!
360.751.7289

This session was just that; this family has been following my fanpage for awhile, and decided it was just time to do it!  Yay!  Thank you for choosing me and enjoy your sneak peek!



  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some feedback! We love it and so do our clients!