May 12, 2011

{Sugar and Spice...} Kelso Washington Child and Family Photography

I just LOVE it when I become a family's photographer.  From the wedding day to the babies and beyond, I get the privilege of being involved in the milestones in life, and the "just because" sessions.

And when there are 5 kiddos involved, there is ALWAYS a reason to take some pictures!  During this session and while editing, that saying "Sugar and spice and everything nice, that's what girls are made of..." kept running through my head.  Destry turned seven over the weekend, and she is the picture of girliness!  

We have all become very good friends, and this was one of the most enjoyable sessions I've done in a long time.  We got caught in a DOWNPOUR, and while threatening that they buy me a new camera if anything should happen (lol just joking), I took my chances and kept shooting as she played in the rain.  And as you can see from the photos, it was worth every raindrop! 

I love you Destry girl...you are beautiful in every way and you made me feel like a kid again!
















2 comments:

  1. Krista they turned out great, you really captured the essence of my Destry Girl and the family shots look so disorganizingly perfect! I love my Hayven Clan, thank you for capturing us!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some feedback! We love it and so do our clients!