Jun 30, 2011

{Tabitha + Jason, June 25 2011} Castle Rock Wedding Photography

I met Tabitha for the first time as a bridesmaid...now she's a bride!  You won't find a greater sweetness than this.  Their wedding was earthy, simple, and joyful, and the love between them just radiated. 
A big congratulations to the two...I'm sad you will be so far away when you return home, but thank you for choosing me as your photographer here!  Don't forget to share this link and leave some comment love for the happy couple! :-)













Thanks to my second shooter, Larissa, for rocking this shot below (among many others)!



Once the entire album is online, I offer the following print packages for friends and family interested in ordering.  Please contact me for payment options and details! 360.751.7289


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some feedback! We love it and so do our clients!