Sep 15, 2011

{Amy and Austin} Astoria Oregon Wedding Photography

All I can say as I upload this preview is WOW.  This was one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever done.  Great city, beautiful weather, wonderful people, and an amazing venue. 

The day started out a bit stressful, to say the least.  There was an accident that shut down the highway on our way there, causing delays for us, the flowers, the food... but in spite of it all things turned out pretty perfect after a little flexibility (which is always a great thing to have on your wedding day! lol)

Thank you SO much for choosing me to be your photograher. And a big thank you once again to my partner in crime, Larissa, for some amazing shots!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some feedback! We love it and so do our clients!