Dec 31, 2009

{Hitched} Mr. & Mrs. K

Woo Hoo!  In spite of a terrible week (see my last post), I managed to finish the preview for this GORGEOUS couple and their fabulous wedding that we were able to be a part of a couple of weeks ago.  Sorry about posting SO many, but I had too many favorites and wanted to share as much of the day as possible (although this doesn't even come close!).  Hope you love 'em!
























The groomsman on the end was bummed because the bride was a tiny little thing...too short for him to hold on to...lol


Okay...you probably figured it out already, but yes, the bridesmaids dropped the groom...







Kudos to my hubby for these last two killer shots!





Oh, but there are so many more I want to share!!!  They will all be online for you to order within the month...:)

2 comments:

  1. As Mrs "K"'s mom I just wanted you to know how pleased we are with the pictures. Thank you for sharing the previews. We are so anxious to see the rest of them!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Lori! I'm working on the rest of them as we speak, and your daughter is so photogenic it's rediculous! It was a pleasure for us to spend the evening with your family...you made our job easy! :) Krista

    ReplyDelete

Leave some feedback! We love it and so do our clients!