Feb 11, 2010

{Cleaning} Worth blogging about...

I used to enjoy cleaning my house.  I'd crank up the music, slip on some workout attire, pull my hair back, and scrub my house while singing at the top of my lungs.  These days, to avoid waking a sleeping baby, it's not so much fun.  You'll never see my house quite as clean as it once was...and even if it's close, there's always a stray pacifier, rattle, or some noise-maker that shows up in the weirdest places.  First, I'll share this not so picture-perfect picture of my daughter to have you get an idea of what my life is like a lot of the time...


Needless to say, it's harder to get things done and much harder to relax.  (Why am I blogging about this?  Maybe to see if there's anyone else out there who has ever felt this way?  I'm not crazy?  Really?)  Anyway, I've discovered this AMAZING new product (no, they're not paying me for doing this) that makes me enjoy cleaning again. I actually scrubbed my toilet last night before bed, just to relax.  Strange, right?  Anyway, it's called Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day and they make aromatheraputic household cleaning products (and baby products, too!).  They smell like nothing you've ever smelled before...no trace of horrible, nose-burning chemical smell.  They're natural and biodegradable. The fragrences are inspired by "Mrs. Meyer's garden" and it is truly amazing.  (Worth blogging about in my opinion!)  Anyway, you should totally check it out...my favorite place to buy is Fred Meyer or http://www.drugstore.com/ (they have a bigger selection, like candles and diffusers +free shipping).  The lavender is my fave so far!   I'm going to go clean my shower now!  Yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some feedback! We love it and so do our clients!