Feb 19, 2010

Early Spring Promotions

I've been so busy designing my new website and working on photos (still haven't finished or posted my daughter's 6 and 7 month pics!) that I forgot to blog about my Spring promotions!  I'm so excited to be able to have more opportunities for outdoor shoots in the beautiful sunny weather that we've been seeing more of lately!  Here's the deals I'm running right now:

Spring Mini-Sessions:  $120

Mini-session in the Longview/Kelso area
15-20 images with print release
Personal online gallery for sharing and ordering

PLUS!

Any wedding booked right now $800 and above will receive an additional $50 print credit! 

Add an engagement session for only $100 (that includes your photos with a print release!)

SENIOR REPS AND GRADS:

Visit my website under 'promos' or call me and enter to win a FREE senior rep session!!!  ($50 value)

Call ASAP!  360.751.7289

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some feedback! We love it and so do our clients!