Feb 24, 2010

{My two favorite people...} Longview Washington Photographer

I was just browsing through my pictures of the last few weeks, and I just felt like sharing a few photos of my two most favorite people in the world.  As our little girl grows (too fast!) I see her amazing personality more every day, and the bond between us deepens.  She's so adorable when she's with her daddy...makes my heart melt.  Here are just a few peeks into some of the moments that I treasure...

On vacation...


Dancing (I was spying...thank you to a high ISO!)...





Fascinated with the computer....


Awww...(thanks Uncle Blake for the teddy bear!)


 "What's this?"


"I think I'll eat it..."


All dressed to go to Grandpa and Grandma's...



This is one of my favorite faces...she does this sad little complaining cry that is SO fake, but I think she knows how cute it is.  (It has replaced screaming tantrums, thank goodness!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some feedback! We love it and so do our clients!