Apr 16, 2010

{9 Months...Already!} Longview Kelso Wa Baby Photography

Time goes too fast.  My baby girl is already 9 months and learning something new every day.  She's sharing her blocks, her food, and loves to dance!  She's waving "hi" and "buh buh".  Every morning we get up, open the curtains and wave "hello" to the beautiful day.  Then we go over to the fish tank, turn on the light, and wave "good morning" to the fish.  I can no longer open a curtain in my house without her waving out the window.  And needless to say she waves at the fish tank from across the room.  I cannot believe how smart and unique she is.  I'm trying to slow down and appreciate every moment, because they pass too quickly.  Sometimes I'll just lay beside her on the floor and watch her play.  It's amazing what you can learn about your child by just taking the time to carefully observe them play with blocks and stuffed toys.  

So here are her latest glam shots.  I added some funny oops shots in there too, just to show you how our photo sessions usually unfold...


Has her daddy's lashes...




Hats never stay on long...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some feedback! We love it and so do our clients!