Apr 8, 2010

{New Studio!!!} Kelso Wa Photography Studio

Okay, okay, so I can't hide it any longer!  I'll be opening a little boutique studio this spring/summer and I'm just too excited not to blog about it.  I've been keeping it a bit quiet until all of the details are worked out, but here it is: 

It will be located inside LaFavorites, a fine yarn and coffee shop in Kelso.  It will be by appointment and standard portrait prices will apply.  I will be focusing my attention on creating very natural, artistic portraits, especially of newborns and children.  Appointments will be scheduled during daylight hours to utilize the beauty of natural light.  LaFavorites is quickly becoming one of my "favorite" places to be.  It's a wonderful place to come and relax and enjoy warm conversation and look at all of the beautifully knitted creations that Amy has displayed.  It's quickly inspiring me to take one of her classes and knit my own props!

Things are progressing nicely...I was in there painting yesterday and I can hardly wait to start shooting.  Here's a quick shot I took as I sat on the floor for a little coffee break...I'll keep everyone posted.  I plan on doing before and after shots of the room...it should be beautiful.  We're planning on having a grand opening/open house event that will be a blast, so stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some feedback! We love it and so do our clients!